Old Bridge Inn
A LITTLE ABOUT US
After 23 years in the industry and over a decade of owning and operating my own business, I’m continually inspired by the opportunities I’ve had to work with other really talented chefs. When I’m surrounded with people who have knowledge and experience different from my own, it creates inspiration beyond what I – or any one person – have alone.
When we buy elk meat from Shirley at Antler Acres or one of the local organic-farmers bring in stunning heirloom tomatoes, the food has more meaning to it than something from far away. I have much more of a relationship with it, and that brings the inspiration for the meal to a new level.
At the Old Bridge Inn we offer a substantial and varied menu. The atmosphere here is comfortable and casual. It’s a beautiful place to live and work, and we look forward to sharing it with you.
Quick Contact: 1.705.652.8507 | www.theoldbridgeinn.com |
GINGER RHUBARB OR PEACH MARINATED HALIBUT LOIN
- 8 filets fresh BC Halibut (each about 6 oz)
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups finely diced fresh rhubarb or peaches
- 1 tbsp toasted Asian sesame oil
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 tbsp minced fresh ginger
- 1⁄3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄2 cup apple juice
- 5 tbsp champagne vinegar
- 5 tbsp fresh lime juice
Make a Comment
Contact & Location
- Old Bridge Inn
- 2057 Old Hwy Youngs Point ON K0L 3G0, Canada
- 1.705.652.8507 | www.theoldbridgeinn.com